Header Ads

heart attack nightcore


loving you was easythought you'd never leave me yeah yeah wrapped around my fingersee ya when i see ya now i'm hearing aroundthat you been running around i didn't think i'd miss younow i'm feeling like a fool


heart attack nightcore

heart attack nightcore, ooh ohh it hit me like a heart attackwhen you finally left me girl i thought i'd never want you backbut i don't wanna live in a world with without you

i don't wanna live in a world with withoutyou never really noticedall the little things you did you did never bought you rosesalways was around my friends my friends and now i'm hearing aroundthat you been running around never should have let you slip awayliving in a world that's turned to grey little did i know it hurt so badcause it hit me like a heart attack... no oh

No comments