Header Ads

heart attack song


a-ye (brave sound)and it goes a little something like this i totally fell for you your tender voice i totally fell for you my heart is fluttering (aoa let̢۪s go!) i̢۪m going crazy, what̢۪s wrong with memy heart is fluttering like an 18 year old girl


heart attack song

heart attack song, i can̢۪t hide it, i̢۪m always like thismy ears go red when you look at me you don̢۪t understand? it̢۪s because you didn̢۪t see him. love at first sight. i now understand, now i knowas soon as i saw you i totally fell for youyour broad shoulders and sharp eyesyour tender voice

i totally fell for youyour thin and long fingers, my heart is fluttering my heart keeps fluttering whenever i see you my heart is beating, i don’t know my heart is fluttering, what should i do i just want to fall into your arms baby when you look at me my heart flutters i try my best to catch your attention â€Å“why do you like him so much?” my friends ask, and i say â€Å“hey, don’t say a word, you don’t know anything”

my prince, where are you looking?i̢۪m right here my lovely prince, you̢۪re all i needi can̢۪t live without you i totally fell for you. your tender voice i totally fell for you. my heart is fluttering. my heart keeps fluttering everybody say what! aoa! keeps beating! and it goes a little something like this! my heart is fluttering

one more time say what! aoa i want to fall into your arms baby

No comments